Screw conveyor is specially designed for material transportation. Used for: slaughtering, pet food, fish meal.
A screw conveyor is a type of mechanical conveyor that uses a rotating helical screw blade, called a “flighting,” within a tube or trough, to move bulk materials horizontally or at an incline. The screw conveyor is commonly used to transport materials such as powders, granules, and small pieces, as well as liquids and sludges, in a variety of industries, including agriculture, mining, food processing, and waste management. Screw conveyors are versatile and can be used in both horizontal and vertical configurations, and can be powered by an electric motor or by a diesel engine. They are relatively simple and efficient in their design, and can be easily disassembled for cleaning or maintenance.
1. U shape screw conveyor is designed instainless steel material, increase the corrosion resistance of equipment.
2. Between screw shaft, we use alloy steel pipe and spiral blade welding, select screw blade with standard diameter, screw pitch , to guarantee material delivery stability.
3. The design for low-carbon steel wear plate avoid the direct friction between blade and body, increase the service life of the equipment.
4. Independent drive and design from leading part let the overhaul more convenient.
5. Cover is designed withstainless steel, sealed with body, create a closed workspace, prevent colour leakage.
6. Leg is designed withstainless steel.
7. Stand material is carbon steel with galvanized or colour painted.
8. Covermaterial is stainless steel.
1. Increased jacket and one set pipe valve at bottom of U shape groove
2. When the internal medium of system jacket is saturated steam, screw conveyor preheat the material in transportation as
3. Preheating screw conveyor.
4. When the internal medium of system jacket is cooled water, screw conveyor cool the material in transportation as water cooled screw conveyor.
1. Design the strainer at the bottom of U groove, the diameter of drainer is adjusted according to the material.
2. The design of drainer will make pre-extrusion and collect the liquid or fat in transportation of material, so improve the oil pressing efficiency.
(4) Air cooled screw conveyor
1. At the top of screw, we designed air cooled system, material is cooled by air in transportation.
2. Used for cooling less material, cooling capacity is calculated according to the material throughput.
|Model||Screw Diameter||Material||Motor/gear brand||Bearing Brand||Basic Parameter|
|XXX-XX-XXXX||Ø300/400/500/600||Stainless steel||Carbon steel||As customer requirement||As customer requirement||According to the model which customer choose.|
Screw conveyors are a type of mechanical conveyor that use a rotating helical screw blade, also known as a “flighting,” to move liquid or granular materials. They are commonly used in industrial settings for the transportation of bulk materials such as powders, grains, and small parts. Here are some frequently asked questions about screw conveyors: