Jiangsu sunrise twin Screw Press is used for pressing liquids from cooked fish or meat in a wet rendering process. Twin Screw Press ensures efficient mechanical dewatering and reduction of the oil and fat content, which improves processing and increases the energy saving potential.
A twin screw press is a type of machine commonly used in the processing of materials such as fruits, vegetables, and wood chips. It can be used for applications such as:
1. The twin screw presses are easy to operate, and the performance is easy to monitor.
2. The closed design ensures effective deodorisation, and the combination of electronic control and instrumentation enables automatic safeguarding against overload.
3. The flights’ geometry can be cylindrical or biconical depending on the performance required and the type of material being processed.
4. The screw press shaft is a biconical press. One of the advantages of the biconical type is that the flights of one screw reaches almost into the core of the other screw. Minimum slip in the press and a more uniform press cake.
5. The two screws rotate in opposite directions, preventing the material from rotating with the screws.
6. The press consists of two interlocking screws enclosed by a strainer shell and surrounded by a cover.
7. The strainer cage consists of perforated stainless steel plates surrounded by mild steel supporting plates, which are supported by heavy steel bridges.
8. The strainer plate holes vary in size of the press from inlet to the outlet from 5 to 1.
9. Inspection doors are on both sides of the cover in its full length.
10. The cover and the inspection doors are made of stainless steel.
11. The cover is equipped with a suction branch for vapour.
12. The mild steel frame is supported on feet and is bolted to the gear housing.
13. At the inlet end the press screws are supported by self aligning roller bearings. At the other end the shafts are flanged to the main gear shafts.
14. The twin screw press is supplied with reducer, electric motor, V-belt drive, frequency converter for variable speed screw.
|Model||Capacity (T/H)||Power (kW)||Size (mm)||Weight (T)|