Lamella pump used for pumping the material with big particles (such as pre-crushed animal by-products, fishes or pet food), liquid with higher viscosity. It is highly suitable for closed systems, it used for feeding the material to various cooking equipment and other processing equipment.
A Lamella Pump application could refer to the use of a Lamella pump, a type of centrifugal pump, in various industries and applications. Some potential uses for a Lamella pump may include:
- Water treatment plants: to transfer and circulate water for treatment processes
- Mining: to pump sludge and other heavy materials from mines
- Agriculture: to pump water for irrigation purposes
- Waste management: to transfer waste products for disposal
- Construction: to pump concrete and other building materials for construction projects
1. To satisfy special requirement, all size of material pump can be assembled with cast-iron or stainless steel pump shell.
2. We use replaceable wear parts, they are made of special steel.
3. Material pump has only 4 moving parts, it can assembled bearing with mechanical seal or standard bearing with stuffing box.
4. According to the type of material and specific requirement for performance, YPS material pump can be driven by electric gear.
5. Motor or hydraulic motor.
|YPB 25||YPB 35||YPB 45|
|Theoretical capacity up to||m3/h||48||105||270|
|Capacity up to||m3/h||3-20||20-50||50-200|
|Recommended speed up to||S/min||80||70||60|
|Solid particle transportation||mm||65||85||135|
|Minimum recommended pipe interface(outlet)||NW||150||250||350|
Lamella Pump FQA
Q: What is a lamella pump?
A: It is a type of pump that uses a series of inclined plates to increase the velocity of a fluid and generate flow.
Q: How does work?
A: It works by using a series of inclined plates to increase the velocity of a fluid, creating a flow. The fluid enters the pump and is directed onto the inclined plates, which creates a flow and increases the velocity of the fluid.
Q: What are the advantages ?
A: Advantages of a lamella pump include high efficiency, low maintenance, low cost, and ability to handle low-viscosity fluids.
Q: What are the disadvantages ?
A: Disadvantages of a lamella pump include limited flow capacity and potential for clogging.
Q: What industries use ?
A: They are used in industries such as water treatment, chemical processing, food and beverage, and pharmaceuticals.