Jiangsu sunrise fat screw press is designed for continuous mechanical extraction of fat from cooked animal byproducts to obtain fat.
A Fat Screw Press is commonly used for:
1. Continuous and high yield fat extraction.
2. Simple but effective design, reduce the maintenance cost.
3. Uses standard industrial gearbox.
4. T-type screw press is fitted with one fairly short shaft, and is equipped with a hydraulic choke tube in the outlet end.
5. To maintain certain pressure by using choke tube to regulate pressure manually or automatically in processing.
6. This will increase the capacity of screw conveyor, let the quality of tallow and pressed cake stable.
7. Using the choke tube, in processing engineering, also can adjust screw press.
8. We can use this technology when rendering plant make treatment of different raw material or feeding quantity to screw press changed.
|Model||Ability (kg/h)||Power (kW)||Weight (kg)||Size (mm)|
The output of pressed cake and residual oil in cake is determined by specific application of each project.
A Fat Screw Press is a type of mechanical press used for separating oil from oil-bearing materials, such as seeds and nuts, through a continuous mechanical pressing process. It typically consists of a large screw that rotates inside a cylindrical chamber, creating pressure and friction that extracts the oil from the material. The fat screw press is commonly used in the edible oil industry and is known for its high oil yield and low residual oil in the cake.
Q: How does a Fat Screw Press work?
A: A Fat Screw Press works by pressing oil-bearing materials, such as seeds and nuts, through a continuous mechanical pressing process using a large screw that rotates inside a cylindrical chamber. The pressure and friction created by the screw separates the oil from the material, which is then collected.
Q: What are the advantages of using a Fat Screw Press?
A: The advantages of using a Fat Screw Press include: high oil yield, low residual oil in the cake, low power consumption, and easy maintenance.
Q: What materials can be processed with a Fat Screw Press?
A: Common materials processed with a Fat Screw Press include oilseeds such as soybeans, peanuts, sunflower seeds, canola, etc., industrial and food waste, and biomass materials like palm kernel shells or rice husks.
Q: What are the different types of Fat Screw Presses available?
A: The two main types of Fat Screw Presses are continuous screw presses and batch screw presses. Continuous screw presses are used for large scale production, while batch screw presses are used for smaller scale operations or for testing and development.