Pre-crusher is a heavy crushing machine, specially designed for animal by-product industry, before the rendering process, we can use the pre-crusher for size reduction of complete carcasses of cattle, sheep, horse and pig as well as all sorts of offal and bones from slaughterhouses.
A pre-crusher is used in various industrial and commercial applications to reduce the size of materials before they are processed further. This can include reducing the size of large solid items, breaking down pallets or crates, or compacting waste material into dense bales for easier disposal or recycling.
1. Rotating blade and the cutting surfaces of anvil are made surface-hardening treatment, the tool has strong wear resistance.
2. Low speed crushing shaft ensure that pre-crusher can handle metals in the raw material.
3. According to standard’s requirement, installed the electronic speed monitor on the drive device, which will
4. Instantaneously shut off the motor in case of large pieces of metal entering the pre-crusher
5. The crusher shaft is fitted into heavy-duty spherical rollers, which can resist radial and axial impacts of up to 80 tons.
6. Transmission from motor to crusher shaft is made of standardised component parts
7. Crusher shaft main bearing houses are fitted into tapered guides, which allows quick maintenance and replacement of crusher shaft.
8. The design of crushing knife assure crush the material to maximum 48mm pieceson one side.
A pre-crusher is a machine that is used to reduce the size of materials before they are processed further. It crushes large, solid items into smaller pieces, making them easier to handle and transport. Pre-crushers are commonly used in industries such as waste management, recycling, and manufacturing to reduce the volume of waste materials, increase the density of bales, and prepare materials for further processing.
Q: What is a pre-crusher used for?
A: A pre-crusher is used to reduce the size of large, solid materials before they are processed further. It is commonly used in waste management, recycling, and manufacturing industries.
Q: How does a pre-crusher work?
A: A pre-crusher works by applying pressure to a material to reduce its size. This can be done through hydraulic pressure or mechanical force.
Q: What are the benefits of using a pre-crusher?
A: The benefits of using a pre-crusher include reducing the volume of waste material, increasing the density of bales for easier handling and transportation, and preparing materials for further processing.
Q: Are pre-crushers suitable for all types of materials?
A: Pre-crushers are suitable for many different types of materials, including solid waste, pallets, crates, and other large items. However, the suitability of a pre-crusher for a specific material depends on its size, composition, and other factors.
Q: How do I choose the right pre-crusher for my application?
A: To choose the right pre-crusher for your application, you need to consider factors such as the type and size of materials you will be processing, your space constraints, and your budget. Consult with a pre-crusher manufacturer or supplier to determine the best option for your needs.